RE: load balancer sending to the wrong real servers

Subject: RE: load balancer sending to the wrong real servers
From: "Peter Mueller" <pmueller@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 14 Sep 2004 10:00:22 -0700
> Anybody encounter any "gotchas" when upgrading this one?  I'd like to
> avoid creating any new desasters from an SLA perspective.

The way real servers are put back into place on a reload.  We have an
emailing subroutine that emails our pagers on a server going up & down.
Horms, is the autoreload=yes still a bit experimental?

I haven't found any other gotchas.  Actually, we upgraded from a ~2-3 year
old version to this one and found most of the gotchas went away.  We observed
white spacing issues in the ldirectord.cf and funky add/remove issues on
reload disappear.