RE: topology question about Horms example

Subject: RE: topology question about Horms example
From: Ryan Leathers <Ryan.Leathers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 21 Sep 2004 07:33:34 -0400
Thanks for the idea.

I finally decided on applying the ultra monkey patches.  My multi-master DNS
is being served off two hosts using two VIPs which fail over to one another.
The zone files are rsynched during normal operation.  All I'm really using
is heartbeat, but I like the fact that I can get balancing now by simply
tossing some ipvsadm lines out.