Re: Soekris, or other small embedded hardware?

Subject: Re: Soekris, or other small embedded hardware?
From: Bubba Parker <sysadmin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 27 Sep 2004 15:36:26 -0500
In my tests, the Soekris net4501, 4511, and 4521 all were able to route almost
20Mbps at wire-speed.
I would suspect the 4801 to be in excess of 50Mbps, but remember, your Soekris
board has 3 nics, but
what they don't tell you is that they all share the same interrupt, so
performance degredation is exponential
with many packets per second.