Re: LVS-NAT: intermittent problem with responses from realservers

Subject: Re: LVS-NAT: intermittent problem with responses from realservers
From: Graeme Fowler <graeme@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 05 Oct 2004 21:18:24 +0100
On Tue, 2004-10-05 at 10:53, Graeme Fowler wrote:
> I'm running what you'd probably term a fairly classical LVS-NAT setup:
<snip>
> It looks to me like there's some sort of faulty interaction between the
> connection tracking in the ip_vs module, and that in the iptable_nat or
> ip_conntrack module - on occasion the iptables modules are handling ip_vs
> traffic when they shouldn't.

Just as additional info, I have now recompiled the kernel to activate
the debug sysctl. I'm dumping IPVS debug info at one hell of a rate - my
posited idea above looks about right, as I'm getting 'not hit' in the
kernel logs for connections which have just gone in the pot.

More as I find it.

Graeme