Re: LVS on RHEL + Piranha

Subject: Re: LVS on RHEL + Piranha
From: "Mohd Irwan b. Jamaluddin" <irwan@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 7 Nov 2004 15:30:08 +0800 (MYT)
Mohd Irwan b. Jamaluddin said:
> Good day,
>
> I need to setup a geographical-based load balancing clustering solution.
> My technical director would like to use Red Hat Enterprise Linux (RHEL) +
> Piranha.
>
>>From my understanding, RHEL only support/use NAT forwarding method - see
> https://www.redhat.com/docs/manuals/enterprise/RHEL-3-Manual/cluster-suite/s1-lvs-routing.html
>
> Does anybody successfully deploy RHEL + Piranha but using other forwarding
> method (Tunnelling or Direct Routing)?

Thanks to Ryan Leathers, Sébastien BONNET, Peter Mueller &
&#21016;&#39640;&#33829; for your response. OK, I just successfully setup
RHEL + Piranha through Tunnelling method. It seems RHEL + Piranha have no
problem to handle that.

I just dissapointed that Red Hat does not include any documentation about
Direct Routing nor Tunnelling on their cluster suite manual.

--
Regards,

Mohd Irwan b. Jamaluddin
System Engineer,