problem during creation of linuxvirtualserver

To: lvs-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: problem during creation of linuxvirtualserver
From: SUKHWINDER PAL <rec_engrec@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 22 Nov 2004 08:58:35 +0000 (GMT)
sir,
I am working on linux cluster having two real servers
(mail servers) and a load balancer(virtual
server).while installing the ipvsadm utility i am
getting the following problems:-

        I had downloaded the ipvsadm--1.21.10-src.rpm from
your website www.linuxvirtualserver.it is getting
installed when i use the rpm _Uvh pvsadm-1.21-src.rpm.
  But when I see the list  using rpm -qa it  is
showing that the package is not installed.even
i am not able to run man ipvsadm or any command
related to ipvsadm.