RE: Possible persistant binding issue

To: <lvs-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: RE: Possible persistant binding issue
From: secroft@xxxxxxxxxx
Date: Tue, 30 Nov 2004 07:33:35 -0700
Joe,
   Thanks for the response and I believe I have my e-mail corrected for you.
The real servers don't ping from the director, but do ping from the client
side. And I'm also assuming that it's load balancing.......maybe not good to
assume.

Prot LocalAddress:Port Scheduler Flags
  -> RemoteAddress:Port           Forward Weight ActiveConn InActConn
TCP  lnxlvsdr:http rr
  -> lnxvmdev2:http               Route   1      0          0
  -> lnxvmdev1:http               Route   1      0          0

netstat |grep 80 isn't returning anything when I go to the address via a
browser.
Here's what the arp table looks like on the director:

Prot LocalAddress:Port Scheduler Flags
  -> RemoteAddress:Port           Forward Weight ActiveConn InActConn
TCP  lnxlvsdr:http rr
  -> lnxvmdev2:http               Route   1      0          0
  -> lnxvmdev1:http               Route   1      0          0

I'm kind of baffled at this point. Appreciate the assist.

Thanks

Scott