Re: ldirectord leaving fallback server in pool for fwmark service

Subject: Re: ldirectord leaving fallback server in pool for fwmark service
From: Dean Holland <dean.holland@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 16 Dec 2004 09:40:47 +0800
Hi Horms,

Config for the virtual service is as follows:

virtual=198
       fallback=202.72.xxx.xxx gate 1
       real=202.72.xxx.xxx gate 1
       protocol=fwm
       service=http
       checkport=80
       quiescent=no
       scheduler=rr

(the real and fallback servers are different IPs)

When the realserver is unavailable the fallback gets placed in the pool
for the FWM 198 service. When the realserver returns it gets added to
the pool but the fallback doesn't get removed.

Dean