Re: Bug or "feature"?

Subject: Re: Bug or "feature"?
From: Klavs Klavsen <kl@xxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 16 Dec 2004 09:18:38 +0100

Hi Dean,

Thank you very much for that link - it looks very interesting.

I'm concerned though, that the versions (both LVS and Kernel) are quite
old - is the patch updated to work with the latest of both?

Also - This patch enables a feature, which can be enabled/disabled at
will - so why is it not in the main LVS source code?

The reason I'm asking this, is ofcourse that I run LVS for
high-availability :)