Re: My ultramonkey does not function as espected

Subject: Re: My ultramonkey does not function as espected
From: Graham Purcocks <grahamp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 21 Dec 2004 16:25:24 +0000
Is that a cut and paste error and is it correct? Just happened to be looking at this in passing.

# ------ haresources ----------
TRUJILO1 IPaddr::192.168.10.11/24/eth0 IPaddr::10.0.1.2/24/eth1
ldirectod::ldirectord.cf
#------- haresources ----------

SOPORTE CYBERTUX wrote:
Thanks for the answer

The thing is this server has less than one week on production and the
log file is not so big.