Re: Looking for ktcpvs but not quite

Subject: Re: Looking for ktcpvs but not quite
From: Joseph Mack <mack.joseph@xxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 02 Feb 2005 00:27:10 -0500
Malcolm Turnbull wrote:

>  If I wanted to test load balancing SIP using standard LVS UDP is their
> an OpenSource or Commercial Free Server to test against ?

AFAIK you can do all of VOIP PBX on Linux

http://www.asterisk.org/

The handsets (phones) are more of a problem. I believe you can
get a linux box with a sound card and mic/headphones to be a phone.
There was a large purchase of VOIP phones a while ago, that someone
got to run linux, but these have all gone. You'll probably need
to buy a real VOIP phone to test with.

LMIT, Supporting the EPA Research Triangle Park, NC 919-541-0007
Federal Contact - John B. Smith 919-541-1087 - smith.johnb@xxxxxxx