Re: [Patch] Overload flag is not resetting

To: Horms <horms@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [Patch] Overload flag is not resetting
Cc: lvs-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
From: Julian Anastasov <ja@xxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 4 Feb 2005 10:55:59 +0200 (EET)
        Hello,

        I'm periodically unsubscribed from this lists (due to
bounces?) while subscriptions to other lists are still alive and
sometimes i'm missing interesting topics.

        Can you change WRR on update instead of setting mark->cw to 0,
to clamp it to mw, sort of:

if (mark->cw > mark->mw)
        mark->cw = mark->mw;

        By this way we preserve the weight distribution without
restarting it on update.

        Can this fix a problem where on reducing the max weight
no dests are returned until cw reaches down to mw.

Regards

--
Julian Anastasov <ja@xxxxxx>