Re: modprobe: can't locate module mousedev, keydev

To: Bienvenida Valencia <bienve.valencia@xxxxxxxxx>, <lvs-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: modprobe: can't locate module mousedev, keydev
From: Bienvenida Valencia <bienve.valencia@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 17 Feb 2005 13:07:31 +0100
Hi again Horms,
  I have resolved the problem. My LVS-NAT is not the problem, the
responsable of doing two conecctions is the webmail that i´m using.
Yes!! i couldn´t believe but making "netstat -an | grep 80" i can see
that it´s happening the same in my LVS and in the other server that is
giving the same service, the webmail. In really the responsable is the
imap client that my webmail use, by default it makes that two
connections.
  What surprise!!, it´s a good new for me because at least my proyect
is good implemented.
   Then, thank you very much for all your time and help. We will be in contact.