Re: persistence

To: lvs-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: persistence
From: Casey Zacek <cz@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 30 Mar 2005 13:56:17 -0600
Mack.Joseph@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote (at Wed, Mar 30, 2005 at 02:43:22PM -0500):
> > In case it's of any use, the system appears to be pretty low on
> > LowMemory:
>
> linux allocates all memory, then it swaps. A running machine
> will always look like this

I was just throwing that out there in case it was of any use to
anyone.  I know I've had problems with servers running out of Low
memory for ip_conntrack entries before, and I'd presume that the same
could be possible for ip_vs_conn_tab entries.  I don't really see how
it'd cause this problem, but someone else might..

Anyone got any clues?  Anyone need more information?  I have a
customer anxiously awaiting a resolution.

--
Casey Zacek
Senior Engineer