RE: problems compiling saru-0.0.1

To: <jimm@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <lvs-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: RE: problems compiling saru-0.0.1
From: "Peter Mueller" <pmueller@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 11 Apr 2005 12:50:48 -0700
> I have not had much luck getting saru-0.0.1 to compile using
> 2.4.22, 2.4.28 and 2.6.11-7 kernel sources.  I've posted a
> few messages and have gotten no responses (I guess I'm not
> asking the right question or it's too silly to be worth
> responding too ;).
>
> Anyway my plea continues for those familiar with getting saru
> to compile .. specifically with 2.6 kernel source.

You'd have to ask Horms, that's his baby.  He is on this list but lives in
Japan.  His last post was last Tuesday so maybe he's on vacation.

Note that SARU is beta software version 0.0.1, hope you aren't thinking of
putting it in production.  If you really want active-active you might
consider looking at keepalived (http://www.keepalived.org).

Regards,