Re: [OT] Re: Loadbalancing Datbases - mysql

Subject: Re: [OT] Re: Loadbalancing Datbases - mysql
From: "Matthias Mosimann" <matthias_mosimann@xxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 18 Apr 2005 13:21:11 +0200 (MEST)
> But I'm not sure how far I can get with this approach. I'd be interested
> in hearing how others have made their MySQL-based application scale up?
>
> Nige

IIRC we had a discussion (Jan Klopper, Francois Jeanmougin and me) on the
2nd March this year on the same topic allready. Here's the link:

http://archive.linuxvirtualserver.org/html/lvs-users/2005-03/mail4.html

Otherwise there are some solutions in the documenation of lvs ... IIRC there
is a section with some setups from lvs users.

Maybe this is more or less interesting for you. Find out yourself ;-).

regards
Matthias

--
+++ NEU: GMX DSL_Flatrate! Schon ab 14,99 EUR/Monat! +++

GMX Garantie: Surfen ohne Tempo-Limit! http://www.gmx.net/de/go/dsl