Re: R: LVS-DR problem

Subject: Re: R: LVS-DR problem
From: Malcolm Turnbull <malcolm@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 19 May 2005 13:58:47 +0100
Cali,

You are no arp'ing your RIP which is not a good idea.. its just the VIP that needs NOARP on the real server.

Cali Federico wrote:

Updating.....

observing the director's arp table I've seen that the "HWaddress" related to the
realserver was "(incomplete)".
After that I set (using arp -s) the correct realserver MacAddress the LVS works
properly.
Could someone to explain me what is wrong ( It's my first approach with Linux !)
thanks
Federico