Re: AW: AW: Lvs DR problem

To: "René Enskat [Teamware GmbH]" <ren@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <lvs-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: AW: AW: Lvs DR problem
From: Mack.Joseph@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Mon, 30 May 2005 12:55:03 -0400
Joseph Mack PhD, High Performance Computing & Scientific Visualisation
LMIT, Supporting the EPA Research Triangle Park, NC 919-541-0007 Federal
Infrastructure Contact-Ravi Nair 919-541-5467 - nair.ravi@xxxxxxx,
Federal Visualization  Contact - Joe Retzer, Ph.D. 919-541-4190 -
retzer.joseph@xxxxxxx

lvs-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote on 05/30/2005 12:39:45
PM:

> Hmm how do you mean that?
> I comented out the exit1 and then i have this with
> configure && make:
>
> configure:
> configure: MasarLabs Arp Filter - noarp  2.0.2
> configure:
> configure: kernel version:    2.6.11-1.27_FC3smp
> configure: kernel headers:    /lib/modules/2.6.11-1.
> 27_FC3smp/build/include
> configure: max ip:            16
> configure: install module:    /usr/local/lib/modules/2.6.
> 11-1.27_FC3smp/local
> configure: install sbin:      /usr/local/sbin
> configure: install man:       /usr/local/man
> configure:
> configure: WARNING: cannot find vmlinux in your kernel
> build directory,
> configure: WARNING: loading 'noarp' module will taint your kernel

where's the part about not finding the header file?
Look in the configure script to see what it's doing there
and then run the same commands yourself at the command prompt.