RE: LVS-TUN: How to test if ISP allows it?

Subject: RE: LVS-TUN: How to test if ISP allows it?
From: "Son Nguyen" <trungson@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 23 Jun 2005 22:17:57 -0700

Hello,

I followed the troubleshooting tips here:
http://www.ssi.bg/~ja/TUN-HOWTO.txt
And here is the output:

director# ip route get RIP
RIP via xx.xxx.xx.121 dev eth0  src DIP
    cache  mtu 1500 advmss 1460

realserver# ip route get from CIP to VIP iif tunl0
local VIP from CIP dev lo  src VIP
    cache <local>  iif tunl0

realserver# more /proc/sys/net/ipv4/conf/all/hidden => 1
realserver# more /proc/sys/net/ipv4/conf/tunl0/hidden => 1

It looks so far so good to my understanding. However, the traceroute results
doesn't look good.

realserver# /sbin/arp -d RIP_GATEWAY; traceroute -n -s VIP CIP
traceroute to CIP (CIP) from VIP, 30 hops max, 38 byte packets
 1  * * *
 2  * * *
 3  * * *
 4  * * *
 5  * * *
 6  * * *
 7  * * *
 8  * * *
 9  * * *
10  * * *
11  * * *
12  * * *

Does it mean the realserver's ISP does not allow spoofed packets?

Thanks
Son