RE: problem with virtual ip takeover

Subject: RE: problem with virtual ip takeover
From: "Vijay K" <vijay_k@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 24 Jun 2005 14:48:07 +0530
Hi,
Thanks.
I am using network cards and no serial links
I have gone through the ha-log and found out these two lines time and
again.I am reproducing them to see if they be of some help to solve this
puzzle which is getting on to my nerves.

"heartbeat: 2005/06/23_17:47:46 ERROR: Return code 1 from
/etc/ha.d/resource.d/myservice
heartbeat: 2005/06/23_17:47:46 ERROR: Resource script for myservice probably
not LSB-compliant

I dont know why the system that has come down after being master is
capturing the virtual ip as soon as the heartbeat is starting on it after
which both the machines have the virtual ip and i dont know which is master
and which is slave.

Really looking forward to u people helping me out in thsi regard

Thanks and regds

Vijay