RE: problem with virtual ip takeover

Subject: RE: problem with virtual ip takeover
From: "Vijay K" <vijay_k@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 24 Jun 2005 15:17:08 +0530
Hi Malcom,
I have the same set up in two networks.In one network its working fine..no
isuues.Even that shows that error in myservice but its working ok.I dont
think that might be the problem thats causing the new slave machine to take
over the virtual ip.As soon as the heartbeat is started on the erstwhile
master machine its also taking teh virtual ip.
Also the ldirector rpm which i tries to install seems to be asking for lots
and lots of dependencies..so I couldnt install it in both the
networks..still one cluster in a one network is doing fine..but this problem
is not getting resolved in the other
I look forward to ur solution
Thanks and regds
Vijay