Newbie joining the list

To: lvs-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Newbie joining the list
From: Ranga Nathan <kairanga@xxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 11 Sep 2005 14:52:22 -0700
Hi all.
I have been working on my proof-of-concept linux cluster. Having been totally new to this concept as well as software, I am very impressed at the documentation and the book by Karl Kopper. One thing I missed was the necessity to bind the virtual IP to a loop back device on the load director. Also the exampled on LVS/DR confused me a little bit - because there are different versions for different kernels and we are on 2.6.x.
I am looking forward to the interactions on this list.
Regards
Ranga Nathan