2 questions regarding the LVS servers

Subject: 2 questions regarding the LVS servers
From: ankush grover <ankushgrover1711@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 23 Sep 2005 10:44:33 +0530
hey friends,

Thanks for the all efforts and guidance that people took to help me in
configuring Clustering of Apache servers.I have 2 questions regarding the
LVS

a) I have 2 Apache servers running with Load Balancing through WLC
algorithm.Now suppose 1 server has 15 Active Connections and the 2nd Server
has 20 connections.Now suppose the server 2 goes down what will happen to
the connections made to Server 2 will those connection automatically shifted
to Server 1 or the clients will get the error message.

What I want is that If any of the Server goes down the connections made to
that server should automatically redirected to the other server.

Please don't mind I have not gone through the whole documentation on LVS.

b) Any software which can show the Real Time Statistics on Cluster Servers
like number of connections made to the Servers,CPU load,Bandwidth
consumption,hard disk consumption etc. The most important If any server goes
down an email to the concerned person for that server telling that the
server is down.

Thanks & Regards

Ankush Grover