Re: newbie trying to setup simple load balancer

Subject: Re: newbie trying to setup simple load balancer
From: sipieter nicolas <niko_2501@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 29 Sep 2005 08:28:22 +0900 (JST)
--- Joseph Mack NA3T <jmack@xxxxxxxx> からのメッセージ:
> On Wed, 28 Sep 2005, sipieter nicolas wrote:
>
> > hi there,
> > i'm having hard time setup a simple load balancer,
>
> there is a mini-HOWTO for people setting up an LVS
> for the
> first time. You should use this to get a working LVS
> first

indeed.. i saw lot of them..
which one are you refering to ?

by the way i already read quite a bit on lvs, that's why
i have questions to ask.
my questions could look dumb for an experienced users but
that's the way it work, before becoming skilled, someone
has to pass through newb status. you probley did too.

now, if you know i clear and understandable tutorial, be
kind enough to letme know
(by giving me the url of course.)
thanks

Know more about Breast Cancer