Help on "reliable load balancing for SSL sessions"

To: lvs-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Help on "reliable load balancing for SSL sessions"
From: Vijaya Talakunte <tsvijaya@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 5 Oct 2005 08:26:19 -0700 (PDT)
Hi,
We are giving Linux based Ultra Monkey loadbalancing solution to one of
our client. But, the issue is about providing the reliable load
balancing for SSL sessions. I am going through "SSL accelarators and
LVS by Peter Baitz" (http://www.in-addr.de/pipermail/lvs-users/2003-
March/008169.html). I wonder if any one  can provide guidence on this issue.

Regards
Prakash

Yahoo! for Good