I can't install ipvsadm-1.24-5.src.rpm for fedora core 4 ???!!!!

To: lvs-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: I can't install ipvsadm-1.24-5.src.rpm for fedora core 4 ???!!!!
From: Nguyen Tran The Nguyen <nguyenntt@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 13 Oct 2005 15:06:51 +0700
Dear,

I'm Nguyen, I have some problem with installing.

When i finished downloading file ipvsadm-1.24-5.src.rpm,

- If I doubled click on file ipvsadm-1.24-5.src.rpm, then enter Root pass,
it appeared the window with text

"The file "/home/NguyenNTT/Desktop/ipvsadm-1.24-5.src.rpm" is a source RPM
which cannot be installed with system-config-packages."

- If I user terminal, then type SU, Root pass, and path to file
ipvsadm-1.24-5.src.rpm with command line rpm -i <path>, it appeared some
line

[NguyenNTT@localhost ~]$ su
Password:
[root@localhost NguyenNTT]# cd /home/NguyenNTT/Desktop
[root@localhost Desktop]# rpm -i ipvsadm-1.24-5.src.rpm
warning: user wensong does not exist - using root
warning: group wensong does not exist - using root
warning: user wensong does not exist - using root
warning: group wensong does not exist - using root

Please help me !!! Thanks so much !