RE: LVS problem with SSLProxy

Subject: RE: LVS problem with SSLProxy
From: "Longhua Li" <zyllh@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 14 Oct 2005 09:04:25 -0600
I use lynx.
lynx http://192.168.0.233 or 234 are just working fine. I got the test page.
Everything looks normal. Only if I lynx <vip> on load balancer machine, I
only gets the load balancer's test page, meaning it is not load balanced.
Don't know why. Maybe the load balancer is not supposed to process local
generated requests.
You see, if I put sslproxy and load balancer on different machine, the
sslproxy works just fine and I got load balanced pages too. But the problem
is if I put them together on one machine, it gets problem.
Theoretically, the first setup should be correct, because sslproxy is
supposed to switch the port from 443 to 80. Only if the load balancer
intercepts the packets first. Any idea?

Thanks again

Longhua