arptables problem on FC3 with 2.6.12-1.1376_FC3

Subject: arptables problem on FC3 with 2.6.12-1.1376_FC3
From: ankush grover <ankushgrover1711@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 17 Oct 2005 12:14:51 +0530
hey friends,

I am trying to configure Streamline load balancing and heartbeat technique
on Fedora Core3.
I have installed all the needed packages but when I tried to stop
arptables_jf i get the following errors.

[root@cluster1 init.d]# service iptables stop
[root@cluster1 init.d]# service arptables_jf stop
Flushing all chains:arptables v0.0.6: can't initialize arptables table
`filter': Module is wrong version
Perhaps iptables or your kernel needs to be upgraded.
[FAILED]
Removing user defined chains:arptables v0.0.6: can't initialize arptables
table `filter': Module is wrong version
Perhaps iptables or your kernel needs to be upgraded.
[FAILED]
Resetting built-in chains to the default ACCEPT policy: [ OK ]

There are no errors when I try to start the arptables_jf

I have installed the arptables_jr from ultramonkey site and also
arptables-noarp-addr-0.99.1-1.rh.el.um.2.noarch.rpm is also installed.I am
using loopback interface to stop arp advertisements.

The kernel on FC3 is 2.6.12-1.1376_FC3.

Earlier I was able to successfully implement load balancing technique
without heartbeat with LVS-DR(Configuration 2).For that I did put these
entries in
/etc/sysctl.conf
net.ipv4.conf.lo.arp_ignore = 1
net.ipv4.conf.lo.arp_announce = 2
net.ipv4.conf.all.arp_ignore = 1
net.ipv4.conf.all.arp_announce = 2

I upgraded the iptables also on FC3 but still I am getting this error.

Any pointers how can I get rid of this error.

Thanks & Regards

Ankush Grover