Re: change "real-servers" ip

To: lvs-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: change "real-servers" ip
From: Todd Lyons <tlyons@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 20 Oct 2005 11:09:00 -0700
Dan Trainor wanted us to know:

>Sorry for stealing the thread, and all indications indicate freenode's
>#linux-ha, but I've idled in there for like a week and I haven't seen a
>single person talk.

I stopped hanging out there about 2 weeks ago because it was a fair
amount of discussion, all about Linux-HA 2.0, and I'm still running
older 1.x code, so it didn't really behoove me to hang out there.  The
developers are talking all the time in my recollection.  I can't speak
as to if it's changed in the past two weeks.

>I've done a bit of research trying to find out where you folks live in
>IRC.  Are we just meeting on freenode's #linux-ha?

Only one I've been alerted to :-/
--
Regards...              Todd
we're off on the usual strange tangents.  next will be whether