Re: Newbie questions - Problem to Solve

Subject: Re: Newbie questions - Problem to Solve
From: Joseph Mack NA3T <jmack@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 24 Oct 2005 12:34:48 -0700 (PDT)
On Mon, 24 Oct 2005, Leandro Tavares Carneiro wrote:

Hi,

I can, using another machine on this network, connect by telnet (the
test service) to each realserver trough VIP using VS_NAT. but it only
works on the same network

does "same network" mean "one-network"? Have you read about one-network LVS-NAT? If not, you may not have LVS-NAT working (or working properly).

I need to set a little cluster to serve XDMCP ( I read the HOWTO, i know
about the limitations ), but my clients are on different networks, as we
can see below:

client net 1    client net 2    client net 3    ...     client net N
        |               |               |                       |
        |               |               |                       |
        |       L A R G E  L O C A L  A R E A                   |
        |       N E T W O R K - " C L O U D "                 |

                        -----------------
                        | CLUSER ROUTER |
                        -----------------

                        | DIRECTOR      |

        REALSERVER 1    REALSERVER 2    ...     REALSERVER n

Sorry about the drawing ;-)

came through fine.

generator at http://www.wm7d.net/azproj.shtml Homepage http://www.austintek.com/ It's GNU/Linux!