Re: AOL persistence

Subject: Re: AOL persistence
From: Jeff Moyer <jeffrmoyer@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 25 Oct 2005 13:27:25 -0700
> definitely one way. There may be others. I'm impressed that
> you're prepared to handle it rather than requiring the
> user to login again.

It seems to happen consistently for this user who ended up calling our
support after several attempts (they never got lucky enough to stay on
the same server through the order process). I also found other
instances of this behavior from AOL users going back through the logs,
not sure if is just the same client over and over again. I'm hoping
its just one AOL user with a jacked stack.

This is my first experience using LVS, in the past I have always used
cookie based persistence. I'm curious if other users have found source
based persistence lacking when it comes to session persistence across
services.

Thanks for the response.