RE: persistance problems

Subject: RE: persistance problems
From: sipieter nicolas <niko_2501@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 26 Oct 2005 10:12:01 +0900 (JST)
--- Francois JEANMOUGIN
<Francois.JEANMOUGIN@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Use the apropriate sysctl on the director :
>
> net.ipv4.vs.expire_nodest_conn = 1
> net.ipv4.vs.secure_tcp = 3
> net.ipv4.vs.timeout_finwait = 2
> net.ipv4.vs.expire_quiescent_template = 1

Very nice thanks a lot for thoses precise informations!
I was away from my office for 3days, I came back today to
see all the reply from you and the others, I appreciate.

Well, after some tries it looks like it doesn't do much at
least on my system (centos4.1). As i read in the other
post the problem may be solved by using a standard kernel
?
very well, I'm gonna get one and compile it, i hope it
will helps. I'll post the result on that ML.

and for the tutorial, someone asked, i just wrote some
little stuff in case i forget things, but anyone can use
it, if it's of any interest:

http://yggdrasil.keisangi.free.fr/PERSO/PROJECTS/web-sites/amipeg/files/howto/howto-lvs.txt

(en tout cas merci beaucoup pour ces informations
detaillees!)

Know more about Breast Cancer
http://pr.mail.yahoo.co.jp/pinkribbon/