Adding a resource to haresources:

Subject: Adding a resource to haresources:
From: "Vijay K" <vijay_k@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 10 Nov 2005 12:35:22 +0530
have a load balancing setup working fine.
    Now when the swithover happens I need another resource to be taken over
by
    the director that is going become master.
    Here I am facing a problem,I added the resource script in
    /etc/ha.d/resource.d/. and an entry in haresources.
    After this it so happens that when I want to stop the heartbeat in the
    active master machine so that the other machine takesover I am unable to
    stop it.If I remove this entry in haresources everything is working
    perfectly fine but when I add the I am facing this problem.
    Right now my haresources file has two virtual ips, cluster name and
    ldirectord and all these services are switching over perfectly.When I
add
    this new service which was developed by me I am facing this problem.
    Is there any special ways to be adhered to when a new resource is to be
    added.
    Can somebody advice me on how to go about adding this new resource to
    haresources and make it work.
    Here is what my haresource file looks like :
    Clustername  IPaddr::10.10.30.30 IPaddr::10.10.33.33 ldirectord::www

- Ignored:
    monitorfes

    Monitorfes is the new resource I want to be taken over and the
    /etc/ha.d/resource.d/monitorfes file looks like

    case $1 in
            start)  pkill lbmonitor >/dev/null 2>&1
                    lbmonitor CLIENT 10.10.30.36
                    exit 0;
                    ;;
            stop)   pkill lbmonitor >/dev/null 2>&1
                    lbmonitor SERVER 10.10.30.36
                    exit 0;
                    ;;
    esac
    exit 1

    Is there something wrong in the script. Lbmonitor is the daemon process
that
    will b called here

    Looking forward to ur suggestions and solutions.Did I miss out something
obvious?

    Regds
    Vijay