Re: Regd ipvsadm ouput

To: lvs-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: Regd ipvsadm ouput
From: merdan.atajanov@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Thu, 17 Nov 2005 15:16:21 +0900
Did you set up your virtual IP properly? You have to set on all machines.

Quoting Vijay K <vijay_k@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>:

Hi all,

I am setting up a load balaced configuration.
I have run all the rpms downloaded from ultramonkey
I am using fedora core 4 for directord.
Ldirectord and heartbeat is working fine.

Now the problem is the output of the ipvsadm is not showing the
realservers,though I have used check type as connect and the real server ip
addresses are mentioned in the ldirectord configuration.

#/sbin/ipvsadm -L
Prot LocalAddress:Port Scheduler Flags
 -> RemoteAddress:Port           Forward Weight ActiveConn InActConn
TCP  10.10.32.32:http rr
 -> dir1.vfortress.com:http      Local   1      0          0
TCP  10.10.32.32:https rr
 -> dir1.vfortress.com:https     Local   1      0          0

The output shows only the director machine with weight as 1 even though real
servers are there in the configuration and they can be pinged.

Can somebody pelase let me know what is it that I am missing out.
Apart from the rpms should something be done so that ipvsadm gets the real
servers into configuration
Plase let me know..Thanks in advance for ur help

I look forward to help from you people on the list
Regds
Vijay