RE: Regd ipvsadm ouput

Subject: RE: Regd ipvsadm ouput
From: "Vijay K" <vijay_k@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 17 Nov 2005 11:50:42 +0530
Hi
Virtual ip is setup by haresources file and the taking over of virtual ip
between the two directors on failover is working fine

Apart from downloading and running the ultramonkey rpms should something
else be done with ipvsadm for it to notice realservers.
I have the ldirectord config file which has the realservers listed and its
running on the active directord

Regds
Vijay