Re: Ultramonkey Download

To: lvs-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: Ultramonkey Download
From: Horms <horms@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 18 Nov 2005 04:10:52 +0000 (UTC)
Dominik Klein <dk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> When opening http://www.ultramonkey.org/download/3/ I get
>
> [DIR] debian.sarge/
> [DIR] dists/
> [DIR] rh.el.3/
> [DIR] source/
>
> As I don't use Debian or Redhat (but SuSE), I open the source folder,
> but all that seems to be in there is a cvs version of heartbeat.
>
> So where can I find the download for Ultramonkey 3 in source version (or
>  if exists, in a SuSE rpm Package).

Ultra Monkey is fundamentally packages and documentation.
If you aren't using Debian or Red Hat, then obviously you
can't use the packages, so the usefullness is somewhat diminished.

The source directory contains source for packages that are not
provided by the operating system. For most systems, that is only
heartbeat, so that is why that is the only code in there.

I did notice that the version in the source/ directory was out ot date,
I have updated it to 1.2.3.cvs.20050927

And if you are looking for packages which are often needed
when compiling or installing heartbeat, try looking in
the rh.el.3/ directory.

--
Horms