heartbeat with static and virtualip address

To: lvs-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: heartbeat with static and virtualip address
From: gg gg234 <ggs234@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 18 Nov 2005 10:53:17 +0000
Hi,

 Currently we have 2 webservers with following network cards

eth0 , eth2:100 (virtual ip)

This virual ip is using for hosting websites.Now we are planning to
implement ultramonkey.

As i read the documentation of heartbeat.Heartbeat "ha.cf file to
configure two nodes connected by ethernet (eth0) and (eth1)"

I am using a virtual ips also in my webservers.Hearbeat will support
virtual ipaddresses or not.If a request comes
to staticip,virtual ip of my webservers how heartbeat will send the
exact destination address.

I am confused with this concept and virualip addresses

Please some one help me with this.