Re: Question about DH scheduler with Squid.

Subject: Re: Question about DH scheduler with Squid.
From: Joseph Mack NA3T <jmack@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 2 Dec 2005 05:45:16 -0800 (PST)
On Fri, 2 Dec 2005, Bunpot Thanaboonsombut wrote:

Hi all,

I implement squid cluster with lvs by using DH scheduler as refer to
lvs documentation. I found that loads are not distributed to the
servers. Only one squid in cluster handle all loads and another one is
just idle.

I think the DH scheduler is the one designed for squids, where a client is directed to the same squid for pages from the same server. If your clients are going to the same site, then only one squid will be used. This seems a little unlikely. What happens if you change to round robin?

My question is what is a theshold or limit that let director decide
that the first node's capacity is full then balance the load to
another?

no

generator at http://www.wm7d.net/azproj.shtml Homepage http://www.austintek.com/ It's GNU/Linux!