Re: Director resets existing tcp connection

Subject: Re: Director resets existing tcp connection
From: Joseph Mack NA3T <jmack@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 28 Dec 2005 16:35:48 -0800 (PST)
On Fri, 23 Dec 2005, Jan Abraham wrote:

From time to time, my director sends a tcp reset packet into an established
connection, thus terminating the connection on the initiators side. The
balanced realserver doesn't know anything about the reset packet and tries to
resend its last unacknowledged tcp packet until it times out.

good detective work here. I expect you're going to have to wait for Horms and Julian to float to the surface after the holidays before anyone will have a look here

generator at http://www.wm7d.net/azproj.shtml Homepage http://www.austintek.com/ It's GNU/Linux!