Re: Unable to forward packets

Subject: Re: Unable to forward packets
From: "Bill Omer" <bill.omer@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 21 Feb 2006 21:47:47 -0500
On 2/21/06, Joseph Mack NA3T <jmack@xxxxxxxx> wrote:

> On Tue, 21 Feb 2006, Bill Omer wrote:
>
> > Hello all
> >
> > I'm attempting to get LVS installed and working and I'm
> > having some trouble.  I've been doing allot of reading and
> > I'm not able to find a solution to my problem on my own.
>
> since this is the first time we've heard from you, the first
> thing we're interested in is
>
> "have you set up an LVS using the instructions in the
> mini-HOWTO?"
>
> Joe

Hi Joe

Yes I have read and followed the lvs mini howto.  I've also used the wiki
and the VS-DR howto as well.  I've worked with lvs in the past for an email
server cluster for an isp that I still maintain.  On that setup I was able
to be very straight forward with the deployment.  I went with the NAT method
and had great success.  However in my current environment, NAT'ing is not an
option and I'm at a loss.

Regards,
Bill Omer