Re: French LVS-mini-HOWTO translation

To: reynes marc <marc.reynes@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: French LVS-mini-HOWTO translation
From: Joseph Mack NA3T <jmack@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 23 Feb 2006 05:44:18 -0800 (PST)
The dedicated French translator team here at LVS central were up all night analysing the LVS-mini-HOWTO-fr that I posted yesterday. This morning when I went down to the basement to check on them (and turn on the heat), I found the floor littered with empty wine bottles, baguette crumbs amd brie wrappers, with the translators asleep and still chained to their desks. I had e-mail telling me that the text was only a draft, it was incomplete and that it shouldn't be put on the webpage yet. (Presumably this is why I didn't post it when I first got it).

If anyone wants the LVS-mini-HOWTO-fr, I'm happy to send it to them, but I'll be taking it off the HOWTO website.

generator at http://www.wm7d.net/azproj.shtml Homepage http://www.austintek.com/ It's GNU/Linux!