Re: Using LB from private network.

Subject: Re: Using LB from private network.
From: Joseph Mack NA3T <jmack@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 28 Mar 2006 09:42:43 -0800 (PST)
On Tue, 28 Mar 2006 LVS@xxxxxxxxx wrote:

My issue is I am unable to connect to the LB and bring up a Real Server while on the 192.168.12 network.

let's see if I understand your question...

you are logged on to the director. You cannot log on to a realserver from there, even when the LVS is working correctly.

Is this by design or have I mis-configured something?

you probably have filter rules stopping you. This may have been done by design, to prevent an intruder hopping from one node to the next.

generator at http://www.wm7d.net/azproj.shtml Homepage http://www.austintek.com/ It's GNU/Linux!