Re: Carsten Thieswald1/Germany/IBM is out of the office.

To: <lvs-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: Carsten Thieswald1/Germany/IBM is out of the office.
From: "Pierre" <pierre@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 12 May 2006 11:00:28 -0400
And now all of you take your phones and call IBM germany pretending you're
carsten Thieswald and with some social engineering have some idiot give you
their password so you can take over....
Is this an admin ? M. Thieswald, you're a shame for IBM, learn what social
engineering means when you came back from vacation....