Re: Persistence vs SH scheduler

Subject: Re: Persistence vs SH scheduler
From: Francisco Gimeno <kikov@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 2 Jun 2006 21:40:52 +0200
> Given the high quality of all the other LVS code I wouldn't jump to the
> conclusion that the SH scheduler doesn't work for production sites.
Well.. I had tested several of the schedulers in a production environment..  I
tried to balance 7 proxies cache, with a 200mbit/s traffic  ( balancer gets
around 20mbit/s in DR mode ).
With SH we got several kernel panics... as it was in production I couln't look
into it. That was with a 2.6.9 kernel... I haven't tested with 2.6.16 (17)
kernel yet.