LVS and NAT

To: <lvs-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: LVS and NAT
From: "Penza Kenneth at MITTS" <kenneth.penza@xxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 26 Jun 2006 11:39:45 +0200
            I am currently trying to configure the LVS provided with
RHEL 4. I have configured NAT LVS and the real servers are on a
different subnet. Ipvsadm -l list both server and when checking with
ethereal I am seeing both servers, however when I try to access the
apache web page through the load balanced IP, the InActConn incremented
however the page is not displayed.

            Any suggestions on what I need to do to get it working?

Thanks

Kenneth Penza

Technical Services Officer

Systems and Database Services

Service Management Department

Malta Information Technology & Training Services Ltd

Please read our Legal Notice: http://emailpolicy.mitts.gov.mt
<http://emailpolicy.mitts.gov.mt/>

e-mail.

END OF TEXT