RE: ldirectord works for HTTP but Not FTP -- CAUSE ISOLATED

Subject: RE: ldirectord works for HTTP but Not FTP -- CAUSE ISOLATED
Cc: Horms <horms@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: "Robinson, Eric" <eric.robinson@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 16 Jul 2006 21:09:43 -0700
One could also say the problem arises from the section of ldirectord
that is supposed to detect whether the rule already exists, and if so,
change the weight. It seems that ldirectord is failing to detect the
pre-existing rule and is trying to add it again.

--
Eric Robinson

Disclaimer - July 16, 2006
named addressee you should not disseminate, distribute, copy or alter this
email. Any views or opinions presented in this email are solely those of the
author and might not represent those of Physician Select Management (PSM) or
Physician's Managed Care (PMC). Warning: Although the message sender has taken
reasonable precautions to ensure no viruses are present in this email, neither
PSM nor PMC can accept responsibility for any loss or damage arising from the
use of this email or attachments.-----Original Message-----