CULSTER IMPLEMENTATION OF VPN

To: lvs-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: CULSTER IMPLEMENTATION OF VPN
From: "samrat patel" <samratppatel@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 08 Aug 2006 14:10:24 +0000
hi guys ,

can any one guide me for this .. well i plan to build a VPN ..following diagram will make the idea clear

                                                        vpn tunnels 1.. n
LVS Cluster A ---- VPN Gateway A ---------------------------VPN Gateway B LVS Cluster B ...

in the above diagram ther is going to be a very heavy load of traffic between the two servers and the VPN gateways .....now sombody please tell me whether would i be able to loadbalance a very high traffic between the two gateways and servers ? if this can be do how this will be possible ? what is the latency ? will the performance degrade as the number of users increase ? can having a LVS help out in this situation ? will there be a packet loss ? also also i want to know what is the capacity of a vpn tunnel ? how many transactions can a single VPN tunnel allow at a time ?

eagerly awaiting your reply

thanking you

samrat patel

Spice up your IM conversations. New, colorful and animated emoticons. Get chatting! http://server1.msn.co.in/SP05/emoticons/