http requests

Subject: http requests
From: "Matthew Story" <matthewstory@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 25 Aug 2006 11:21:47 -0500
I'm migrating our Ultramonkey LVS cluster, and have everything set up.
The problem is that its not recognizing the apache servers.  I can do
a request directly to the apache servers and get a response, so there
is nothing wron with them.  Initially i thought it was a firewall
issue, so I shut down all the firewalls . . . still no dice.  I
checked that the requested file was in the right place, and it is.  So
I finally did a tcp dump on port 80 of the apache servers, and the
director boxes aren't even making any HTTP requests.

My best guess on this is that i don't have whatever client LVS uses to
test HTTP connections installed on these new machines, but that it was
auto-installed on the previous set up.  Could anyone tell me which
HTTP client LVS uses?

thanks.
--
regards,