max persistance time?

To: lvs-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: max persistance time?
From: "Joseph T. Duncan" <duncan@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 30 Aug 2006 12:19:23 -0700 (PDT)
Hi all,

Is there a max persistance time? Is this configurable (ie change hard coded value in kernel source)?

I need a persistance time of 1 day. (yes very very huge compared to what is normaly set) but longest time a session seems to stay is about 10min~ and then the session is droped

60*60*24 = 86400 is what i am useing as a value but it seems to not do much...

I need a long persistance time cause a user may leave his/her terminal server session running, and return to it the next working day. (closeing the rdp client, does not log off/kill a session on a server) I could decrease the auto-logout time but would rather have horrible long persistance ;p

long persistance + loadbalanceing + few connections (400~500 max)

Info:                           Email:
Joseph T. Duncan                duncan@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
109 Kidder Hall
Corvalis Or 97333