RE: ldirectord with multiple networks

Subject: RE: ldirectord with multiple networks
From: "Hoffman, Jon" <Jon.Hoffman@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 11 Oct 2006 14:51:49 -0400
I fully understand your response but it does not make sense as to why I can
not masqurade the request to the real server.
For example:
To really strip things down, say I have the following
Client: 192.168.10.10
ldirectord server:  192.168.10.250
real server:  172.18.1.200, 172.18.1.201, 172.18.1.202

The client makes a request to 192.168.10.250, 192.168.10.250 then makes the
request to one of the real servers but (according to my tcpdump) the request
appears to come from the Client (192.168.10.10) therefore the real server
tries to send the request directly back to the client.  Is there a way to
make the request appear to come from the 192.168.10.250 so the real server
sends the request back to the ldirectord server rather then the client?  It
just seems like there should be a way to do this.
Am I missing something in the documentation?
Thanks again for any help y'all can provide.
Jon